Essential Oils to Battle the Flu Virus
by Charles Lightwalker
Forget Pharmacy drugs, fight the virus with natures own pharmacy, essential oils to strengthen the immune health.
People have been using essential oils to beat the flu for centuries. Top health doctors know certain essential oils contain antiviral and antibacterial components for strengthening immunity against germs.
In these modern times, viruses and bacterial infections are contracted wherever we go, at work, at the store, on an airplane, or even your own home. Essential oils and their protective compounds may help guard you from catching a virus or flu, even during this time of a pandemic.
As we learn more about this Corona virus, and other flu like viruses we are not powerless. Nobody is immune. But it doesn’t take an immune specialist to figure out that if you strengthen your immune system your body will be in shape to ward off a virus and fight the symptoms of getting ill.
Here are essential oils that you can use to stave off viruses as part of your anti-virus healing tool kit, so you can stay well.
Essential Oils to strengthen Your Immune System
· Eucalyptus oil is one of the best oils to keep the flu away because it enhances-strengthens your immune system.
· Lavender oil, during the fall and winter months when we are indoors more and closer to people, colds are common. But the correct essential oil can enhance your immunity and keep the cold away. Take lavender infused baths (mix 3 drops of lavender essential oil with ¼ cup of almond oil, dump into bath tub filled with water).
· Rosemary. When you have a slight tickle in your throat, and feel the need to cough, use 4 drops of this essential oil in a diffuser or vaporizer. Or simply put the essential oil onto a handkerchief and take a whiff.
· Lemon. A sore throat is not a pleasant experience making it hard to swallow or talk. It can be a sign you are coming down with a cold or flu. Try putting 1 drop of lemon oil in eight ounces of warm water. Add raw honey if you wish- 1 teaspoon. Take it twice daily.
· Sage, take the essential oil of sage and make a spray bottle, and then use it daily to spray rooms. Very handy if you are traveling and staying in hotel rooms-spray the room.
This essential oil cure may be just what you need. Taking care of yourself & loved ones during these uncertain times, can provide more health benefits and keep your immune system healthy. Here are 8 tips to fight against germs;
1. Drink lots of fluids, be it water, herbal teas and vitamin c liquids, this will help flush toxins that may accumulate in your body.
2. Wash your hands regularly throughout the day.
3. Eat healthy, plant based foods containing carotenoids and flavonoids that have antiviral and antibacterial activities. Eating organic foods will keep your immune system strong.
4. Take out sugar from your diet. Sugar can interfere with proper functioning of the immune system.
5. Take vitamin C and D, as it improves the immune system.
6. Also take zinc, for zinc is a potent virus fighter that can help keep you from misery.
7. Exercise, exercise lowers stress levels and provides better sleep to allow the immune system to get revitalized.
8. Meditate, relax, chill out, it keeps your stress level down and allows you to keep your immune system strong.
Charles Lightwalker is a retired minister, Chaplain, and Certified Spiritual Healer, Medical Intuition Practitioner, and Co- Author of Quantum Healing: The Synergy of Chiropractic and Reiki. To contact Charles email him at;
email@example.com or call 509-389-7290